Dooars tour plan for 3 Nights 4 Days near Murti River is perfect if you want to go for a short vacation. If you want to experience a surreal nature away from the busy life then visit Dooars for the ultimate joy of peace and serene ambiance. It is a paradise for nature lovers and environmentalists. The hilly river Murti makes the place more beautiful with greenery on its banks.
Places covered in this Dooars tour plan for 3 Nights 4 Days
You can check the Dooras hotels here .
Click here to check the offbeat North Bengal Home stay.
- 2 Nights stay at selected category of hotel at Port Blair + 2 Nights stay at selected category of hotel at Havelock
- Daily breakfast on set menu or buffet basis, as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. Port Blair - Havelock + Havelock - Neil + Neil - Port Blair by Private Ferry
- All transfers by 1 Ac car in Port Blair/ Havelock/ Neil (We provide AC Xylos / Ertiga at Port Blair and Havelock)
- Excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House subject to weather conditions
- Air fare / train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels from Time to Time
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- 5% GST payable to Govt. of India.
- Camera Fees, Guide, Entry Charges, Heater Charges , Insurance
- The vehicle will strictly from Point to point basis only.
- Meals Other than mentioned
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as roadblocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Package date from 01-10-2020 to 14-11-2020
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals .
- Entry Tickets, Permits & ferry tickets will applicable to the child above 3 years.
- Any changes in Govt. taxes, Hotel Tariff, etc will be intimated before confirming the Package.
- High season surcharge will be applicable.
- The package cost above is based on standard rates in base category rooms, however, in peak season there is huge demand and less supply of hotels. As a result of which hotels could levy adhoc surcharges. The same is not in our control and the applicable surcharge will be levied on the total tour cost. We strongly recommend that you book all services well in advance to avoid disappointment in terms of your choice of hotels or the tour cost
- Abbreviations: B - Denotes Breakfast, L - Denotes Lunch, D - Denotes Dinner.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- To proceed with the booking, you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- GST is applicable on the above cost. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation and the next best alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplement cost may apply.
- Hotels are not categorized as per 3* / 4* / 5 * they are only bifurcated as options or as per amenities.
- Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday. Ferry for Ross Island leaves at fixed timings and request you to ensure at WSC at the given time.
- Glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling, water sports are at an extra cost at North Bay.
- Diving and Sea Walk can be done at an extra cost at North Bay. All Hotels have an early check in and check out time and late checkout is subject to availability and discretion of hotel management. All the tours are Subject to weather condition. September to November guest can expect medium rain falls during their stay. Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip. Package cost will not be valid from 15th December 2019 – 15th January 2020. Also, on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking. Please note all hotels have a morning check in and checkout time. Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability.
Why Choose Us
- Own Resort
- Homely food
- Clean rooom
- Experienced guide cum driver
- Best customized tour plan
- On demand camp fire
- On demand medical service
- TAAB verified member
- 24x7 Assistance